Intelligent secure key cabinets: ProxerSafe Smart Series
ProxerSafe Smart does not allow taking any key, just the ones the person is entitled for!
The ProxerSafe Smart is a safety key-storage cabinet that can be opened only with personal RFID proximity card (transponder) and/ or PIN code.
ProxerSafe Smart is a stand-alone type key cabinet, which has a built-in computer. However, it is suggested to connect it to a computer network and check remotely who and when takes which key and for how long (offline-online operation).
Cabinets can be connected to a single data cable, monitored and managed with the ProxerNet ProxerSafe Management Software (a Windows application running on a PC), and it can be integrated into a building management system as well.
ProxerSafe Smart – Features
- Door of the ProxerSafe Smart cabinet can be opened only with an authorized RFID card or PIN
- It logs also the door openings
- Intelligent, safety key-rack that can be opened with ID card / PIN code
- RFID proximity key holder plugs automatically locked by bolts
- Recordable data: person, time, keys and their relations (who, what, when, how long)
- Permissions for keys can be given and withdrawn individually
- Key identification is automatic using RFID key holder plugs
- Key storage capacity: 8 – 24 keys (with extension up to 56)
- Numbered key plug sockets (locking the key-holders with electronic latches)
- Built in industrial PC with Windows10 operating system
- Robust steel case with static powder coating
- Single wing safety glass door or metal door
- Can be mounted on wall using its back plate
- Power supply: 12V wall adapter (included)
- Dimensions: see table and technical drawing by cabinet type
- E-mail message to a given address about key movements
- Alarm in case of timeout at the possession of a key
- Password protection
- USB communication
- Wi-Fi communication
- Ethernet, LAN communication
- Attaching Client’s own RFID reader if requested
- Uninterruptible Power System (UPS)
- Key storage capacity according to unique demands
- Mounting options per request
- Direction of door opening can be changed upon request
- Outdoor version is available (KeySafe Lock)
- Heavy industrial version is available (KeySafe Lock)
- Alcotester (breath analyser) interface
- The key has been removed violently from a locked position
- The cabinet door was pried open
- Removal of bottom connector-cover plate
- The motor mechanics of the key latch gets jammed
- The door was left open for too long time: successful identification, keys have been removed, but the door remained open (5)
- The key was out too long, the person forgot to bring it back
- Incoming external alarm (alarm inputs): when there is a fire or an emergency, the key cabinet will be completely unlocked, but it records all key removals and events
- End of incoming external alarm (alarm inputs): Key cabinet will be locked again, but if the door is still open, Alarm type 5 will be active.
- Optionally: If someone fails to login within a time interval more than 3 or 5 times, it is taken as unauthorized access, thus the cabinet sends an alarm notification and an e-mail to the administrator (if suitable network connection is available).
Optional SMS can be sent to the specified phone numbers through a built-in optional GSM/GPRS communicator.
ProxerSafe Smart system components:
- ProxerSafe Smart: wall key cabinet made of steel with safety glass door
- Built-in RFID reader. base model is with an eMarine (EM) reader, but LF (low frequency, 125 kHz, 134 kHz), HF (high frequency, 13,56 MHz) and FF (all reader, combined EM+Mifare) RFID readers can be built-in. Client’s own reader may be added too.
- Built-in PC with touchscreen
- Built-in secure RFID based magnet lock
- Built-in identifier: RFID key-holder plugs for each key individually
- Built-in LEDs to show the “closed/ opened” status
- PIN pad (touchscreen)
- Fingerprint reader (optional)
- ProxerSafe module of ProxerNet building monitoring software (Windows application that runs on PC). Keys can be managed remotely by using it and it can be integrated into a Building Management system.
ProxerSafe Smart cabinets are made in a wall-mountable version in RAL7035 colour. Other colour or design chosen by the customer can be ordered according to individual needs.
The ProxerSafe module can be easily integrated with other components of the ProxerNet Building Management System, like the Access and Time Attendance module. E.g. it does not let the employee clock out until the key is returned.
ProxerSafe Smart 8
ProxerSafe Smart 16
ProxerSafe Smart 24